- Cut the boneless chicken into small cubes.
- In a mixing bowl add the bbq masala, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, corn flour, oil and salt.
- Mix well then add the chicken pieces, capsicum and onions.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for half an hour.
- Thread the chicken pieces on the skewers, alternating with the diced capsicums and onions.
- Thread all the skewers this way.
- Now heat in a microwave at 100% for 6 minutes.
Serve with lettuce leaves and sliced tomatoes.
Alternate : Add some oil in pan and make it fried if microwave is not available