- 2 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup of Flour
- About 1.5 Cups of Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a heavy-duty skillet (like a cast iron skillet) on medium-high heat while preparing the chicken nuggets – it should be ready to work with once half of your nuggets are ready to go in.
- Cube chicken and place in a food processor. Blend chicken until it has all been taken apart and is a fine paste. Remove to a bowl and add salt, parsley, oregano, onion powder, and pepper, and combine well.
- Pour out flour on a plate and have your beaten eggs in a small bowl ready to work with.
- Roll the chicken paste mixture into 34 ping-pong ball-sized balls (smaller than a golf ball).
- Roll ball a “chicken ball” in flour, then in egg, and then in flour again. Then, press the ball down to make a nugget. Set nuggets aside.
- Sprinkle the hot oil with some flour and if it bubbles really quickly right away, your oil is ready for frying. Place as many nuggets as possible in the oil, and fry until the bottoms are golden, turn and fry until the other side is golden. Will take about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove to a towel-lined plate (to catch any excess oil).