- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (12 inch) pre−baked pizza crust
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. Bring to a boil.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust, and top with cheese and onions. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.