- 250 g ground chicken
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 100 g mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 large parsley, sprig
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, salt reduced
- 3 whole wheat English muffins
- 1 tomato
- 3 lettuce leaves
- Process the mushrooms, celery, onion, parsley, egg white and soy sauce in a food processor until smooth.
- Mix this with the ground chicken and enough bread crumbs to make a soft, but manageable texture.
- Divide the mix into 6 and then shape into balls.
- On a baking tray lined with paper, press the balls down and place in a preheated oven.
- Serve on a muffin half with the lettuce leaf and 2 slices of tomato.