- boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 large tomatoes (sliced)
- 8 slices sour dough bread (to toasted)
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 small avocado (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Brush both sides of the chicken breasts with bbq sauce and place onto the baking sheet. Top each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon.
- Bake chicken breasts for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees.
- During the last couple minutes of cooking top each chicken breast with 2 slices of Swiss cheese and allow it to melt.
- Remove from the oven. While chicken is cooking in a food processor blend together ranch dressing and diced avocado. Set aside.
- Lay down one slice of sour dough bread. Top with lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
- Top the tomato with a chicken breast. Spread avocado ranch dressing onto the bottom of the top slice of bread. Place on top of the sandwich.
- (Makes 4 Servings)