1. Combine all fruits and chill.
2. Serve with Fruit Cream Dressing (recipe below).
Fruit Cream Dressing:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Pineapple juice
1. Soften cream cheese, whip with powdered sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, combine whipping cream and sugar together, whip until it forms soft peaks.
3. Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, and lemon juice; continue to beat, adding just enough pineapple juice to achieve desired consistency.
4. Serve with fresh fruit salad.