Serve 12 cups
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a saucepan combine the milk, vanilla extract, butter and orange zest. Then stir it over medium heat until the butter melts.
- Cool it until the mixture is warm to touch, beat in the eggs. Then shift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into large bowl.
- Add the milk mixture in it and stir until blended, fold in the blueberries
- Divide equally among muffin cups
- Bake the muffin for about 15 to 20 minutes or until they get lightly browned