Serve 5 - 6
- 12 skinless chicken thighs ( legs )
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 4 ( fine chopped ) garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 225g white long rice
- 100g frozen peas ( cooked and drained )
- black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Mix chicken thighs, honey, olive oil, oyster sauce, barbeque sauce and 2 cloves chopped garlic together . Cover and marinate it in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and transfer the marinated chicken to a roasting tin , then roast it in oven for 40 minutes, turning now and then, until the chicken is cooked through
- Meanwhile cook rice with salt in saucepan and then spread the rice out on a large plate to cool.
- Heat a wok until it gets very hot. Add he oil and heat through then add the garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute
- Add the cooled rice and mix it with the garlic fried on wok.
- Crack the eggs in the rice and add the cooked peas. Stir-fry until the eggs are cooked then season with salt ad pepper
- Serve the BBQ chicken with fried rice.