- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup malai/oil/butter (what ever available)
- 1 cup maida/flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 teaspoons coco powder
- 1 microwave (800-1000 watt for 7 minutes )
- Beat 4 eggs very fine in a bowl.
- Then add sugar and oil in beated eggs. and mix and beat it again.
- Now mix flour, baking powder and coco powder for chocolate flavour) seperatly and then add in the mixture of eggs, oil and sugar.
- Pour this mixture in a microwave friendly container (this could be made if plastic of glass). choose a relatively bigger container, because this cake will expend.
- Put this cake in microwave for 7 minute. ( not less not more).
- after 7 minute leave ur cake for about next 5-8m minute in microwave without any further process.....
here u go.....your cake is ready
Recipe by : Uzma Sehar