Serving : 30
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 150g raw peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Cream the sugar and butter using an electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Add the egg and beat until combined. Stir in the plain flour, baking powder and peanuts.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on trays.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden. Cool on wire racks. Sneaked warm biscuits are very yummy, but even better when cold and crunchy.