Serve 12 cups
- 4 ripe mashed bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Sugar or according to taste
- 4 tablespoon Butter ( melted )
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C ( 375 degree C).
- Take a large bowl, add baking powder,all purpose flour,salt and baking soda in it.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In an another bowl,add mashed bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
- Beat them with electric beater for 1-2 minutes or until well combined then stir lightly this banana batter into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Fill prepared muffins cups 3/4 full.
- First combine plain flour, cinnamon powder and brown sugar together in a small bowl then cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over Banana muffins.
- Place muffins cups in preheated oven and bake them for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in it comes out clear.
- serve them once they get cool