- 1 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- 2 to 3 boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Butter as per requirement
- Ghee / Oil
- Mix flour and water and knead it to make dough. Then add chaat masala, salt and chilli powder in mashed potatoes and mix well
- Now roll out small balls of dough, Put some oil in the middle and then add some stuffing mix.
- Draw the edges towards the center to cover the mixture then press the resulting sough and dust dust it with flour.
- Place the paratha on preheated griddle. Then sprinkle some oil and turn the paratha back after the time when golden brown spots appear on front side.
- Once paratha is ready serve it with tomato ketchup or chatni and with butter on top of it